Body Temperature Scanner Camera-Wall Mounted TMT2WM
The TMT2WM body temperature scanner will scan for above-normal temperatures in 1-2 seconds even when a person is wearing a mask. Each scan is saved in the cameras' software and the software can be integrated with a firm's network. By saving scans of each person, businesses can stay on top of worrisome symptoms among their employees and customers. Tracking scans can also contribute to contact tracing.
FEATURES & BEST USES
No Stand required but optional this version of the Body Temperature Camera is for Wall mounting
Give your customers or employees peace of mind with the touchless temperature check camera.
- Check all of your employees' body temperatures on arrival using facial recognition
- Keep records of the body temperature scans
- High precision infrared temperature detector
- Network to your existing access control system
- Can scan one person every 1-2 seconds
- Camera can stand-alone, no network needed
- Check all your customer's temperatures
- Support SDK and HTTP Protocols-Coming soon
- When mask is required, the camera automatically prompts you to put a mask on if attached to magnetic door lock will not allow entry without a mask.
- Build your employee data base or auto-register
- Email Alerts Firmware v188.8.131.52
- NEW optional Tripod stand #TMT2WMTP
Perfect for nursing homes, schools, factories, warehouses, access gates, office buildings, hair salons, hospitals - any workplace or public area considering removing restrictions.
Returns and Refunds
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt
Body scanner video
v184.108.40.206 Click this link to open a new webpage. On the new webpage will be a Download button which when clicked will give you a choice to direct download the executable ZIP file named 220.127.116.11_VSTMT007.EXE or to Save it to your Dropbox account.
Once you have downloaded the EXE file, double-click the file execute it, you will be prompted for a location to unzip the contents of the file, default location is "C:TMT2_Firmware_Update", click the Unzip button to continue. After you have extracted the file contents close the zip window then browse to folder location and click to open the folder then open the folder 18.104.22.168_VSTMT007, in that folder there is a file named Upgrade.Directions.txt that explains how to install the firmware update.
Update includes various bug fixes, all new English voice prompts
This device is not intended for use in the diagnosis of any disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease*
- Power consumption 20W(MAX)
- Power input DC 12V/3A
- Interface connections:
- USB port 1USB port (currently not supported) coming soon
- Alarm output 1 channel relay output
- Weigand port Support input/output 26 and 34
- Internet interface RJ45 10M/100M Ethernet
- Range 86F- 113F
- Response time:.5 seconds
- Best distance: 1 1/2 feet
- Accuracy .3 +or -
- Color Camera .01 LUX
- 2Mega pixel 1920*1080
- Color Camera .01 LUX
- Camera: Support live detection
- Face Recognition:
- Height 1.2-2.2 M, angle adjustable
- View angle Vertical ±30 degree
- Support 22400 faces database and 100000 records
- Distance 2-10 Ft.
Download Specification Sheet
INCLUDED & EXTRA ACCESSORIES
Included with this item
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.