Pole Mount Temperature Scanner Camera with Hand Sanitizer Dispenser and Stand
TMT2 Camera + 4 Ft Stand + Hand Sanitizer Set - TMT2CSD
A complete set for health and safety. The kit comes with our TMT2 body temperature scanner camera that will scan for above-normal temperatures in 1-2 seconds even when a person is wearing a mask. The 4 foot stand attaches the camera and HSD Automatic Hand sanitizer dispenser.
The TMT2CSD is a complete work health and safety kit. Your guest or employees will enter with peace of mind with the touch-less temperature check camera (TMT2) and automatic hand sanitizer station at the door.
- Check all of your employees' body temperatures on arrival using facial recognition
- Keep records of the body temperature scans
- High precision infrared temperature detector
- Network to your existing access control system
- Can scan one person every 1-2 seconds
- Camera can stand-alone, no network needed
- Check all your customer's temperatures
- Support SDK and HTTP Protocols-Coming soon
- When mask is required, the camera automatically prompts you to put a mask on if attached to magnetic door lock will not allow entry without a mask.
- Build your employee data base or auto-register
- Email Alerts firmware v22.214.171.124
- 1 year warranty
- Capacity 800ml/27 oz
- Use on stand or on its own
- Uses 4 C batteries or plugs in
- Automatic dispensing
- Size 10 x 5.5 x 4.5
Perfect for nursing homes, schools, factories, warehouses, access gates, office buildings, hair salons, hospitals - any workplace or public area considering removing restrictions.
v126.96.36.199 Click this link to open a new webpage. On the new webpage will be a Download button which when clicked will give you a choice to direct download the executable ZIP file named 188.8.131.52_VSTMT007.EXE or to Save it to your Dropbox account.
Once you have downloaded the EXE file, double-click the file execute it, you will be prompted for a location to unzip the contents of the file, default location is "c:TMT2_Firmware_Update", click the Unzip button to continue. After you have extracted the file contents close the zip window then browse to folder location and click to open the folder then open the folder 184.108.40.206_VSTMT007, in that folder there is a file named Upgrade.Directions.txt that explains how to install the firmware update.
Update includes various bug fixes, all new English voice prompts
Returns and Refunds
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.